Sync & Secure’s Fish Farm Monitoring System is an intelligent high-tech solution designed to ensure optimal water quality and conditions for fish farming, in an effort to produce more reliable and greater yields.
The Fish Farm Monitoring System provides visibility into the precise conditions of the fish farm, like current temperature and oxygen levels, helping farmers achieve an optimal growth rate and ensure the fish grow to its fullest potential.
Farmers can monitor the surroundings of various farms on one centralized dashboard and mobile application. The system is equipped with real-time monitoring capability for all essential water quality and fish farming parameters. Real-time alert notifications will also be generated in case of abnormal conditions such as low oxygen levels, helping operators take immediate action and giving the fish a better chance at surviving.
Our solution can be customized to meet the individual requirements of commercial and private fish farms.
Consult with us today and learn how our Fish Farm Monitoring System can optimize the operations, costs and management of your fish farms!
What We Do
- Dissolved Oxygen Measurement In Mg/L
- PH Monitoring On 0 – 14 Scale
- TDS Monitoring In PPM On The Scale Of 0 – 1000 (Extendable Up To 20,000)
- Temperature Monitoring
- Aerator – Remote Start; Status ON/OFF
- Hourly Offline Notifications
- Notifications For All Abnormal Values
- Monitoring On Mobile App And Dashboard
- Centralized Dashboard For Multiple Systems